I Count for Something!
• Teaches fundamentals to learning
• Builds self-esteem
• Introduces 11 languages
• Is multicultural
• Embraces our differences
• Incorporates songs, games and the
performing arts to engage learners
To experience the complete book, instructional and music CD
Click the purchase button below.
1. Performance Arts Reading with Cola Bola. promotes literacy and healthy self-esteem through music, dance, art, drama, recreational and memory recall activities. All activities teach learning fundamentals aligned with the National Common Core Standards, support Head Start's eleven domains for early learners and give students the assurance to develop individuality.
2. Count it Out Professional Development Workshop
is a guided practice workshop that assist teachers with implementing the supplemental resource, "I Count for Something" into a Common Core and Early Learners classroom.
3. Inspirational talks with Cola, in a transparent conversation about her experiences to maturing emotionally Cola shares coping skills, mental processes and strategies to support others with navigating environments, experiences and emotions affecting the self-esteem
Pintrest Challenge: Teachers, we want to challenge you to pin how you’ve implemented
“I Count for Something” into your lessons, activities, and arts and crafts projects.
Cola's Pinterest Challenge
Click on the book to hear a snippet of the audio lessons. You can purchase on iTunes or by clicking the BUY button on each track.
Milestones for Millions!
As advocates for healthy self-esteem and Autism we recognize signs of developmental delays and emotional fragility at a very early age. If a child is identified early, they will have a greater chance of recovery and meeting developmental milestones for their social and emotional wellbeing.
Please join our Developmental Milestones and Autism Awareness Campaign. Your resources will assist our travels to communities to educate families about developmental milestones, related service providers and how to access the right to a Free Appropriate Public Education, "FAPE".
Also, to jump start our children's education and boost their self-esteem we will donate an official copy of " I Count for Something!." and engage their imagination with a dramatized Reading.
We thank you for your donation and joining ranks with us as we inspire the spirit of a champion in our communities.
Everyone is entitled to knowledge. Discover the resources created to celebrate the genius in each one of us. Click here to watch the video
EVERY CHILD • EVERY TRIBE • EVERY NATION
Knowledge is forever
We have more in common
Advocating is being responsible
I Count for Something!
We Count for Something!
You Count for Something!
| Site by Pixeworks LLC